Tuesday, March 4, 2014

OSCARS 2014 FASHION


The 86th Academy Awards/Oscars were a couple of days ago and since I’m still not over it, I thought why not write a post about my favorite Oscars fashion. The fashion game was so strong at this year’s Oscars that it made me want to burn down my closet halfway through watching the red carpet. (I didn't though, don't worry!)

Without further ado here are my TOP SIX (I know they’re normally either 5 or 10 but hey let’s go for a change) favorite gowns of the night:

6. Emma Watson blew me away – as usual - with her metallic Vera Wang gown.
 
5. Amy Adams’ navy blue Gucci dress was simply fabulous; I must confess this look would've been complete with a silver necklace though.
 
4. Jennifer Lawrence looked BEAUTIFUL in her red Dior gown.
 
 
3. Kate Hudson - rocked the red carpet with her white Versace gown. Get the fierce look. (You see what I did there? No? okay.) 


2. Cate Blanchette - looked Classy in her Armani gown. As usual Catherine's so elegant and classy.


And the best dressed award goes to…


1.Lupita Nyong'o - she OWNED the red carpet in her light blue Prada gown. I thought she looked gorgeous; she’s definitely a fashion icon.


 It seems like I'm not the only one who found Lupita charming...

What’s your favorite gown from the Oscars? I’d love to know!
Thank you for reading my very first blog post (I tried). Hope you have a nice day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment